Mauzy's Kitchen Glass (Schiffer Book for Collectors)
This beautiful book offers a showcase of vintage glass that is lovely to see, easy to use, and interesting to collect. It is well-researched, up-to-date, and full of colorful kitchenware from the 1920s through the 1950s presented in over 400 beautiful color photographs. Shown are reamers, mixing bowls, refrigerator dishes, shakers, drippings jars, canisters, provisions jars, measuring cups, cruets, and scores of additional items. Small groupings of glassware are shown with clear explanations, values, measurements, manufacturing information, and much more. Here is a wealth of information that collectors and dealers alike will find invaluable. It is simply unsurpassed in the industry.
- Dewey Decimal: 748.20973075
- Physical Description: 8.7"x11.1"x0.9"; 2.5 lb; 160 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2004-12
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Glass & Glassware
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Kitchenware
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- General
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Glass & Glassware
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books