Covers the required probability background for understanding reliability theory. This book shows how certain techniques can be applied to a range of reliability problems. It explores statistical estimation theory, measures of system effectiveness, general continuous-time Markov chains, and more.
Cover; Title; Copyright; Dedication; Preface; Contents; CHAPTER 1: Preliminaries; CHAPTER 2: Statistical life length distributions; CHAPTER 3: Reliability of various arrangements of units; CHAPTER 4: Reliability of a one-unit repairable system; CHAPTER 5: Reliability of a two-unit repairable system; CHAPTER 6: Continuous-time Markov chains; CHAPTER 7: First passage time for systems reliability; CHAPTER 8: Embedded Markov chains and systems reliability; CHAPTER 9: Integral equations in reliability theory; References; Index. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 620.00452015118
- Physical Description: 269 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books