Masterpieces from the Shin'enkan Collection: Japanese painting of the Edo Period
Includes index. "Mr. and Mrs. Price have honored the Los Angeles County Museum of Art with the gift of their Shin'enkan Collection".
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 139 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Price, Joe D. -- Art collections -- Catalogs
- Price, Joe D.,Mrs -- Art collections -- Catalogs
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art -- Catalogs
- Painting, Japanese -- Edo period, 1600-1868 -- Catalogs
- Painting -- Private collections -- California -- Los Angeles -- Catalogs
- Painting -- California -- Los Angeles -- Catalogs
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books