For thirty years the "Gilligan's Island" television show has reached generations through syndication making it one of history's highest-rated shows, and for thirty years Mary Ann has tempted us with her island delicacies. Now, Dawn Wells, the actress and real life Mary Ann, has come out with Mary Ann's Gilligan's Island Cookbook. "This book is more than a collection of recipes. It's a trip back to the pop culture of the 1960s," says the Milwaukee Journal. Mary Ann's Gilligan's Island Cookbook is a compilation of recipes collected over the years by Dawn Wells (Mary Ann), several recipes contributed by her fellow cast members, as well as "an entertaining melange of trivia and inside stuff," says the Youngstown Vindicator. The recipes from Mary Ann's Cookbook will tantalize the most fickle castaway, "but the real treats are the memories and anecdotes Wells has stirred into the book's pages," says the Atlanta Constitution. So whether your looking for a tropical delight or just want to be delighted by past memories, check out Mary Ann's Gilligan's Island Cookbook.
- Physical Description: 6.5"x0.8"x9.0"; 240 pages; 0.9 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1993-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books