The Hardy brothers investigate injuries to students at the Rising Phoenix Martial Arts Center to see if they are connected and if someone at the school is to blame.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 152 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition Info: (BWI bdg.)
- Hardy Boys (Fictitious characters) -- Fiction
- Martial arts schools -- Fiction
- California -- Fiction
- Mystery and detective stories
- Hardy Boys (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile fiction
- Martial arts schools -- California -- Juvenile fiction
- California -- Juvenile fiction
- Detective and mystery stories
- Mystery fiction
- Children's stories
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books