Marie Curie, the woman who coined the term radioactivity, won not just one Nobel Prize but two�in physics and chemistry, both supposedly girl-phobic sciences.
- Dewey Decimal: 509
- Physical Description: 5.1"x7.7"x0.4"; 0.2 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-03-19
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Biographies -- Science & Technology
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books