Managing strategic surprise: lessons from risk management and risk assessment
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: HD61
- Dewey Decimal: 358.15/5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 318 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardback : alk. paper)
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Insurance -- Risk Management
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Risk Assessment
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
- History -- Military Science
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Freedom & Security -- International Security
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- General AAS
- Science -- Technology -- General & Reference
- Science -- Technology -- General AAS
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books