A detailed account of the sit-in at a Woolworth's lunch counter in Greensboro, North Carolina, in 1960, which ignited the civil rights movement in the United States.
Rev. ed. of: Lunch at the five and ten. 1970. "Elephant paperbacks ; EL 118." Includes index.
- LCC: F264
- Dewey Decimal: 975.6/62
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 204 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper) :$9.95
- Afro-Americans -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- Afro-Americans -- Civil rights -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- Civil rights demonstrations -- North Carolina -- Greensboro
- Greensboro (N.C.) -- Race relations
- Civil rights demonstrations
- Afro-Americans -- History -- 1877-1964
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books