Lords of Scandal [Scandalous Seduction: Propositioned by a Lady] (Siren Publishing Everlasting Classic)
Scandalous Seduction [Siren Classic: Erotic Historical Romance, Regency] With her oldest sister married and her youngest sister celebrating her betrothal, most predict that Lady Tabitha Bartley, the bookish, plain sister, is doomed to be left on the shelf. She has seldom been noticed by the town until several bored gentlemen make an innocent wager regarding her and the Earl of Sterling Court. Lady Tabitha overhears their conversation and decides to beat them at their own game. But she will take it a step further and seduce Lord Sterling. She has read all about seduction from the books in her father's library. Since she doesn't expect to marry, this is probably her only chance to have a tantalizing sexual encounter. First, she must win the original wager and then make one of her own. Will Lord Sterling accept her challenge? What will be the prize for winning? And more importantly, can a lady seduce a gentleman and still be considered a lady? ** Propositioned by a Lady [Siren Classic: Erotic Regency Romance] Lady Lydia Melior, a widow, is resigned to becoming someone's mistress. She'd prefer Lord Trout, but he is angry she wed the marquis instead of him. He doesn't know she didn't have a choice. Her family's gambling debts had to be paid. If not by her, then by her sister, Penelope. Hearing of her return to London, Lord Trout pretends he doesn't care. His friend, Lord Sterling, and his wife encourage Trout to attend Penelope's ball. At the dance, Lydia asks him to meet her the next day. When they meet she offers to become his mistress if he will give her a house and the money for her father. Lord Trout can't believe she'd ask him to ruin her. But, in time, he discovers her fears, and his love for her returns. Initially, she says no to his proposal, but he is determined to win her hand in marriage. ** A Siren Erotic Romance
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.8"x0.7"; 1.0 lb; 236 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-08-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books