Looking Back from the Centre: A Snapshot of Contemporary New Zealand Education
Celebrating the history of the School of Education at Victoria University of Wellington?which was closed in 2008 and is now part of the new Faculty of Education at Victoria University?these past and present members of the school offer their reflections, recollections, and current research. The book is therefore both a way to remember the school and an opportunity to look forward to the Schools continuing influence on education, both in New Zealand and internationally.
- Dewey Decimal: 990
- Physical Description: 5.8"x8.2"x0.8"; 0.8 lb; 287 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-02-01
- History -- Australia & Oceania -- Australia
- History -- Australia & Oceania -- New Zealand
- Education & Reference -- College & University
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books