Lobster rolls & blueberry pie: three generations of recipes and stories from summers on the coast of Maine
- LCC: TX715.2
- Dewey Decimal: 641.5974
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 226 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Cooking, Food & Wine -- General
- Goldsmith family
- Cookery, American -- New England style
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books