Describes how people make their homes in or near the forests of the world and how their lives are affected by the woods.
- LCC: SD376
- Dewey Decimal: 577.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 31 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 19 cm.
- Edition Info: (BWI)
- Forest ecology -- Juvenile literature
- Forests and forestry -- Juvenile literature
- Ecology -- Juvenile literature
- Readers (Primary)
- Forest ecology
- Forests and forestry
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books