Literary Darwinism: evolution, human nature, and literature
Includes bibliographical references (p. 247-263) and index.
- LCC: PR878
- Dewey Decimal: 823/.80936
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvii, 276 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Darwin, Charles,1809-1882 -- Influence
- English fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Evolution (Biology) in literature
- English fiction -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Literature -- History and criticism -- Theory, etc
- Literature and science -- Great Britain
- Social Darwinism in literature
- Human beings in literature
- Adaptation (Biology)
- Nature in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books