"Discover Amazingly Cool Things You Can Do with Linux! Learn how to soup up your Linux box to suit your own personal style. Use the easy-to-follow instructions, tips, tricks, and valuable software included in this book to run your home office on Linux, set up a crash-free Web server, manage your finances, automate every day tasks, blast your MP3 tunes, and more!"--BOOK JACKET.
Do It Faster, Easier, and Better -- Manage Your Files Like a Pro -- Automate Your Entire System -- Spice Up Your Desktop -- Make Your Linux System A Desktop OS -- Turn Linux into the Ultimate Gamer -- Make Your System Entertaining -- Turn Linux into a Web Server -- Turn Your System into a Super-Server -- Clone Windows NT -- Use Linux as a Business Server -- Disaster-Proof Your System.
- Dewey Decimal: 005.4469
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv,283 p. ; 22 cm + 1 computer optical disc (4.75in)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books