Letts Explore "Talking in Whispers" (Letts Literature Guide)
One of a series of literature guides for students from Key Stage 3 to A-Level, this book focuses on James Watson's "Talking in Whispers". Each title in the series aims to develop the skills and techniques required for English-literature coursework and exams, and at the same time to encourage an exploratory reading of the text under discussion. There are introductions to the plot, characters and themes, detailed commentary on the text, self-test questions, and guidance on literary terms, memorable quotes and examination essays.
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.2"x0.3"; 0.5 lb; 64 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1998-01-20
- Children's Books -- Literature -- Literary Criticism & Collections
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books