Letters chiefly by Alan H. Nichols with letters from his family and friends. Includes index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 296 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Nichols, Alan H.,d. 1918 -- Correspondence
- United States -- Army -- Aero Squadron, 103rd -- History
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Aerial operations, American
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France
- Fighter pilots -- United States -- Correspondence
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Medical care -- France
- Ambulance drivers -- France -- Correspondence
- Ambulance drivers -- United States -- Correspondence
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books