Let's get comfortable: how to furnish and decorate a welcoming home
Offers suggestions for creating a comfortable, relaxed style of home design and provides step-by-step instructions for mixing and matching furniture styles, floor plans, and tips on color schemes to complement the decor.
- Dewey Decimal: 747
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 216 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 26 cm.
- Interior decoration
- House furnishings
- Furniture industry and trade -- North Carolina
- Interior decoration -- Human factors
- Interior decoration -- Psychological aspects
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books