Learning and understanding improving advanced study of mathematics and science in U. S. high schools
"Center for Education, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council." Includes bibliographical references (p. 206-227) and index. Electronic reproduction.Washington, D.C. :National Academy Press,System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF files.Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- LCC: QA13
- Dewey Decimal: 507.1/073
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 272 p. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (PDF)
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- United States
- Science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- United States
- Advanced placement programs (Education)
- Web sites
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books