Language change, writing and textual interference in post-conquest Old English manuscripts: the evidence of Cambridge, University Library, Ii. l. 33
A revision of the author's thesis (doctoral)--Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, 2000. Includes bibliographical references (p. 239-261) and index.
- LCC: PR1538
- Dewey Decimal: 829
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 268 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Aelfric,Abbot of Eynsham -- Language
- English language -- Old English, ca. 450-1100 -- Written English
- Christian literature, English (Old) -- Criticism, Textual
- Cambridge University Library -- Manuscript -- Ii.1.33
- Transmission of texts -- England -- History -- To 1500
- Manuscripts, English (Old) -- England -- Cambridge
- Aelfric,Abbot of Eynsham -- Catholic homilies
- Aelfric,Abbot of Eynsham -- Lives of saints
- Aelfric,Abbot of Eynsham -- Manuscripts
- Scriptoria -- England -- History -- To 1500
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books