Lake Titicaca: a synthesis of limnological knowledge
"Represents more than a century of research on this extraordinary lake. Includes chapters on origins, morphology, sedimentation, hydrology, climatology, physical chemistry, plankton, fish and other fauna, ethnology, fishery potential, water resources, and contamination"--Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57. http://www.loc.gov/hlas/
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- LCC: QP1
- Dewey Decimal: 574 s
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxiv, 573 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (HB : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books