Lab math: a handbook of measurements, calculations, and other quantitative skills for use at the bench
Includes bibliographical references and index. Numbers and measurements in the lab -- Chemistry by the numbers -- Equipment for measuring, counting, and otherwise quantifying -- Making solutions -- DNA and RNA -- Proteins -- Statistics and reports : collecting, interpreting, and presenting numerical data.
- LCC: QA40
- Dewey Decimal: 510
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 275 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books