Knights and Princesses, Grades K - 2 (Learn to Draw)
Learn to Draw Knights and Princesses is an intriguing educational approach to teaching drawing, fin motor skills, and direction following skills. Kids will enjoy Learn to Draw Knights and Princesses with its child-friendly illustrations and fun, step-by-step directions. This innovative product will enable children to have fun while they learn. If you make a mistake, you can simply erase and start again! Features: Easy, step-by-step drawing instructions Teaches drawing and following directions Enhances fine motor skills Engaging and charming illustrations Easy-flip spiral binding Wipe-clean pages Dry-erase pen with storag
- Dewey Decimal: 741
- Physical Description: 8.1"x11.0"x0.6"; 0.9 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-12-29
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books