Keeping busy: a handbook of activities for persons with dementia
Includes bibliographical references (p. 171-173) and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xx, 178 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Gerontology
- Amazon.com -- Parenting & Families -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Disorders & Diseases -- Nervous System
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Disorders & Diseases -- Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Rehabilitation
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Recreation
- Occupational therapy for older people
- Adult day care centers -- Activity programs
- Nursing homes -- Recreational activities
- Alzheimer Disease -- rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books