Keating on Construction Contracts: Mainwork & Supplement
The second supplement to the 11th edition of MacGillivray on Insurance Law brings this well-regarded work up to date with changes to the law since September 2010. This title is the keystone of the insurance law list at Sweet and Maxwell, and of the Insurance Practitioners' Library, and can be relied upon and cited in the courts as a trusted authority in insurance law.
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.3"x2.8"; 4.1 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-12-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books