Katie's canon: womanism and the soul of the Black community
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PS153
- Dewey Decimal: 305.42/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 191 p. ; 25 cm.
- American literature -- Afro-American authors -- History and criticism -- Theory, etc
- American literature -- Women authors -- History and criticism -- Theory, etc
- Feminism and literature -- United States -- History
- Women and literature -- United States -- History
- Afro-American women in literature
- Womanist theology in literature
- Afro-Americans in literature
- Community life in literature
- Ethics in literature
- Canon (Literature)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books