Justice, Liberty, Security: New Challenges for EU External Relations (Institute for European Studies series)
Focusing on the bold push forward in the European integration process and delving into the highly sensitive societal subjects relating to the expansion of the European Union, this collection provides an extensive overview of three major issues facing the EU today: immigration and asylum, civil law, and criminal law. Discussing how the development of justice and home affairs raises challenging issues, especially concerning the balance between justice, liberty, and security, this accessible guide offers a detailed analysis of the increasing importance of both internal and external European policies.
- Dewey Decimal: 341.2422
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.1"x1.4"; 1.8 lb; 524 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books