Includes bibliographical references and index. Legal justice and injustice : toward a situated perspective / Thomas R. Kearns and Austin Sarat -- The injustice of policing : prehistory and rectitude / Michael Taussig -- Undoing historical injustice / Robert W. Gordon -- Justice for all? Marriage, and deprivation of citizenship in the United States / Nancy F. Cott -- Freedom, equality, pornography / Joshua Cohen -- Judicial supremacy, the concept of law, and the sanctity of life / Frank Michelman.
- LCC: KF210
- Dewey Decimal: 340/.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 173 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : acid-free paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books