Monkey see, monkey do, monkeys ready to play with you! Join monkey in a game of hide and seek and help him find all his friends. Lookis that someone hiding behind a tree? It has golden fur; who could it be? Its Lion Cub. And there are some feathers peeking out of the nest, something striped in the bush, and a green and bumpy creature in the water. Monkey has found Baby Bird, Little Zebra, and Crocodile, too. Now the games over: time for a big monkey hug. Are you ready to play again?
- Physical Description: 5.1"x7.2"x1.1"; 0.6 lb; 8 pages
- Edition Info: Board book; 2004-04-28
- Children's Books -- Baby-3 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Apes & Monkeys -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Social Situations -- Friendship -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books