A biography of the scientist and humanitarian who discovered the vaccine for polio, a disease which crippled many people in the early part of the twentieth century. 10 yrs+
Includes index. Bibliography, p. 46.
- LCC: QR31
- Dewey Decimal: B
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 48 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Salk, Jonas,1914
- Virologists -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Poliomyelitis vaccine -- Juvenile literature
- Poliomyelitis vaccine
- Salk, Jonas,1914-1995 -- Juvenile literature
- Scientists -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books