Is that your child?: mothers talk about rearing biracial children
Includes bibliographical references (p. 125-126) and index. The backstory of Is that your child? -- Challenges and rewards for mothers of biracial children -- Profiles of mothers of biracial children -- Nurturing biracial children : some lessons learned.
- LCC: HQ777.9
- Dewey Decimal: 306.84/6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 134 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Anthropology -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Anthropology -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Discrimination & Racism
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Sociology -- Marriage & Family
- Parenting & Families -- Family Relationships -- Motherhood
- Parenting & Families -- General
- Parenting & Families -- General AAS
- Racially mixed children -- United States
- Child rearing -- United States
- Mothers -- United States
- Motherhood -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books