Ironsuit: the history of the atmospheric diving suit
Includes bibliographical references (p. 115)
- LCC: VM989
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 119 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- History -- Military -- Naval
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Mechanical -- Hydraulics
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- General AAS
- Science -- Technology -- History of Technology
- Science -- General
- Science -- General AAS
- Diving suits -- History
- Deep diving -- Equipment and supplies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books