Iridology: The Science and Practice in the Healing Arts, Volume 2.
The most complete, authoritative volume ever published. Brimming with charts, illustrations and well over 1,000 photographs primarily in color. It includes clear, mylar grid overlays that can be used to map iris photos included in the book. This book covers topics ranging from history and philosophy to numerous grid studies and developments in computer-assisted Iridology. Many consider Iridology: The Science and Practice in the Healing Arts, Vol. 2 to be the Bible of Iridology. Written by the world's foremost authority on Iridology, Dr. Bernard Jensen, this text is a must have for any Iridology Practitioner or enthusiast.
- Physical Description: 9.1"x11.4"x1.6"; 5.8 lb; 580 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-06-06
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books