Ireland: In the Children's Own Words (Our Lives, Our World)
An intimate and engaging portrait of the lives of children from around the world. Covering all continents, this series observes children in their everyday setting; where they live, what they eat, and how they spend their days. We are introduced to their families and friends and given insights into their lives and aspirations. Photographed by students from the local area, the images take us one step closer to the real lives of four children from each featured country.
- Physical Description: 8.7"x10.9"x0.4"; 0.9 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2005-07-21
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- General
- Children's Books -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books