Iraq--post transition: hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 22, 2004
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 2005-0112-P. "Printed for the use of the Committee on Foreign Relations." Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 4/1/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:97430.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:97430.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- LCC: KF26
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 33 p. ; 24 cm.
- Elections -- Iraq
- Democracy -- Iraq
- Postwar reconstruction -- Iraq
- Economic assistance, American -- Iraq
- Iraq -- Politics and government -- 2003
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Iraq
- Iraq -- Foreign relations -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books