Into the mountain stream: psychotherapy and Buddhist experience
Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction : into the mountain stream / Paul C. Cooper -- Reflections from the margin / Mark Fnn -- Coming home to wholeness / Susan Rudnick -- From nowhere to now-here / Jeffrey L. Eaton -- Don't remove delusion / Barry Magid -- The light of faithful awareness / Tony Stern -- Driven to distraction / Marjorie Schuman -- Through the net / Jeffrey B. Rubin -- Cigarette smoke and incense / Robert A. Jonas -- Oscillations / Paul C. Cooper -- Staying honest / Dorothy Yang -- Bringing practice home / Joan H. Hoeberichts -- A transformational moment / Susan Flynn.
- LCC: BQ4570
- Dewey Decimal: 294.3/36150195
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 212 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books