Would you like to browse the Web incognito, boost your system's performance, get more out of Google, and enjoy all the cool ways to social network? Then this Visual Quick Tips book is for you. This book will increase your productivity by providing you with shortcuts, tricks, and tips to help you work smarter and faster. Learn How To:.:.; Take your Internet skills to new levels.; Start your own blog and attract readers.; Enjoy LinkedIn, MySpace, and other cool sites.
Internet VISUAL Quick Tips; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Customizing Your Browser; Chapter 2: Enhancing Browser Performance and Security; Chapter 3: Harnessing the Power of Google; Chapter 4: Entering the Blogosphere; Chapter 5: Managing and Sharing Photos Online; Chapter 6: Keeping In Touch with E-mail, IM, and Internet Phone; Chapter 7: Connecting with Others Online; Chapter 8: Maximizing Your Success on eBay; Chapter 9: Enjoying Media Content Online; Index; Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 004.678
- Physical Description: 258 p.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books