International law, rights and politics: developments in Eastern Europe and the CIS
Includes bibliographical references (p. -221) and index.
- LCC: JX1542
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 230 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- International law -- Europe, Eastern
- Minorities -- Legal status, laws, etc -- Europe, Eastern
- Human rights -- Europe, Eastern
- State succession
- Self-determination, National
- Europe, Eastern -- Foreign relations -- 1989
- Europe, Eastern -- Politics and government -- 1989
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books