International Arbitration Law Review brings together, for the first time, all the requirements of an arbitration practitioner or academic looking at the international scene. It contains a mix of the latest news, discussion and international case summaries. Never before has it been so easy to keep in touch with often elusive developments in other countries. * Detailed case summaries and analysis of the cases making the headlines * Up-to-the-minute news on legislation and decisions * Expert commentary on worldwide trends and issues from a panel of top arbitration specialists * Coverage of all major jurisdictions worldwide
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2000-07-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books