Interaction of color
The plates are studies composed of color-printed paper and mounted colored paper, some with cutouts. In slip-case. Formerly CIP.Uk. [v. 1] Text and Commentary -- [v. 2] Plates.
- Dewey Decimal: 701.85
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 35 cm.
- Edition Info: (set)
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- Graphic Design -- Graphic Arts -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- Graphic Design -- Graphic Arts -- Use of Color
- Arts & Photography -- Instructional & How-To -- Using Color
- Arts & Photography -- General
- Arts & Photography -- General AAS
- Color in art
- Color vision
- Color -- Study and teaching
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books