Intelligent technologies theory and applications: new trends in intelligent technologies
Papers from the Euro-International Symposium on Computational Intelligence, held in Ko�ice, Slovakia in 2002. Includes bibliographical references and author index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2003.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries. Minimal level e-book record. Electronic reproduction.Palo Alto, Calif. :ebrary,2007.System requirement: ebrary Reader.Available via World Wide Web.
- LCC: Q334
- Dewey Decimal: 006.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 346 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books