Integrated strategies for drug discovery using mass spectrometry
Miniaturized formats for efficient liquid chromatography mass spectrometry-based proteomics and therapeutic development / Gary A. Valaskovic -- Mass spectrometry based drug screening assays for early phases in drug discovery / Marshall M. Siegel -- ESI-FTICR as a high throughput drug discovery platform / Kristin A. Sannes-Lowery -- Mass spectrometry based proteomic approaches for disease diagnosis and biomarker discovery / Thomas P. Conrads -- Metabonomic applications in toxicity screening and disease diagnosis / John P. Shockcor -- The central role of mass spectrometry in natural products discovery / Jeffrey R. Gilbert -- Application of mass spectrometry to compound library generation, analysis, and management / Xueheng Cheng -- A Combinatorial process for drug discovery / David S. Wagner -- Application of technological advances in biotransformation studies / Carmen L. Fernandez-Metzler -- Applications of mass spectrometry for the characterization of reactive metabolites of drugs in discovery / Jim Wang -- Advances in high-throughput quantitative drug discovery bioanalysis / Bradley L. Ackermann -- New strategies for the implementation and support of bioanalysis in a drug metabolism environment / Walter A. Korfmacher -- An integrated LC/MS strategy for preclinical candidate optimization / Jonathan L. Josephs -- New approaches for method development and purification in lead optimization / Yining Zhao -- High throughput metabolic and physicochemical property analysis / Edward H. Kerns -- Organ perfusion and mass spectrometry / C. Gerald Curtis -- Sample preparation for drug discovery bioanalysis / David A. Wells -- Automation / John D. Laycock.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 550 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Mass spectrometry
- Drugs -- Analysis
- High throughput screening (Drug development)
- Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical preparations -- Analysis
- Chromatography, Liquid -- Methods
- Spectrum Analysis, Mass -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books