Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction -- Insulators for electric power systems -- Insulator electrical performance in pollution conditions -- Contamination flashover models -- Mitigation options for improved performance in pollution conditions -- Icing flashovers -- Snow flashovers -- Mitigation options for improved performance in ice and snow conditions -- Insulation coordination for icing and polluted environments.
- LCC: TK3401
- Dewey Decimal: 621.31937
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvi, 680 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Energy -- General
- Science -- Technology -- Renewable Energy
- Electric lines -- Ice prevention
- Electric insulators and insulation -- Contamination -- Prevention
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books