"Instant Marketing for Almost Free: Effective, Low-Cost Results in Hours, Days, or Weeks"
"Without a doubt, developing high-impact marketing is one of the toughest challenges for small and medium businesses. The world of marketing is in the midst of a revolution, generating great new opportunities for entrepreneurs in Internet, street and stealth marketing. Instant Marketing for Almost Free presents tactics designed to deliver effective marketing quickly and at a low cost: Reaching out to Internet "communities" "Street" and other nontraditional advertisements Email marketing that's not spam And hundreds of other methodsInstant Marketing for Almost Free is a totally up-to-the-minute approach to marketing that will see businesses increasing their profits while reducing their marketing headaches."
- Dewey Decimal: 658.8
- Physical Description: 304 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-01-08
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books