One of over 400 titles in the Insight series, Insight Guide Jordan. This 362-page book includes a section detailing Jordan's history, 11 features covering aspects of the country's life and culture, ranging from the changing lifestyle of the Bedouin to aristocratic Arabian horses, a region by region visitor's guide to the sights, and a comprehensive Travel Tips section packed with essential contact addresses and numbers. Plus many magnificent photographs and 11 maps.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.8"x0.8"; 362 pages; 1.6 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-06-01
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- General -- Reference
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Insight Guide
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- Middle East -- General
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- Middle East -- Jordan
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books