Insight Compact Guide Cuba (1st Edition) (Cuba, 2nd ed)
[Publisher's Description for INSIGHT GUIDE CUBA - ISBN 0887291317] One of over 400 titles in the Insight series. Insight Guide Cuba is a 368-page book. Includes a section detailing Cuba's history, 12 features covering the country's life and culture, ranging from an encounter with Fidel to dreams of Miami, a region by region visitor's guide to the sites, and a comprehensive Travel Tips section packed with essential contact addresses and numbers. Plus over 350 remarkable photographs and 15 maps.
- Dewey Decimal: 917
- Physical Description: 4.6"x7.6"x0.4"; 0.4 lb; 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-11
- Travel -- Caribbean -- Cuba -- General
- Travel -- Caribbean -- Cuba -- General AAS
- Travel -- Caribbean -- General
- Travel -- Caribbean -- General AAS
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Insight Pocket Guide
- Travel -- General
- Travel -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books