Indian art of the Northwest coast: a dialogue on craftsmanship and aesthetics
"Originally published in 1975 under the title Form and Freedom : a dialogue on Northwest Coast Indian art, in conjunction with an exhibition organized by the Institute for the Arts, Rice University, Houston."
- Dewey Decimal: 709/.01/1097113
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 260 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Indian art -- Northwest Coast of North America
- Indians of North America -- Northwest coast of North America -- Aesthetics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books