Income Distribution, Inflation, and Growth: Lectures on Structuralist Macroeconomic Theory
Paperback not available in U.S. and Canada.
- Dewey Decimal: 330
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.7"; 1.1 lb; 310 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1991-10-09
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Macroeconomics
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- General
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics -- General
- Business & Investing -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Sexuality -- Human
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Accounting & Finance -- Finance -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books