In Silico Technologies in Drug Target Identification and Validation (Drug Discoveries Series)
Taking you from basic pre-screening target selection to genetic modeling and valuable data integration, this book examines experimental methods, modeling, and computational techniques used to accelerate the drug target discovery process and assess the functionality of potential targets more effectively. World-renowned researchers from industry and academia cover many topics not found in most informatics books, including functional annotation, siRNA design, pathways, text mining, ontologies, systems biology, database management, data pipelining, and pharmacogenomics. The book also details the use of human simulation models and BioIT hardware for supporting in silico research.
- Dewey Decimal: 615.19
- Physical Description: 504 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2006-06-13
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books