Improving student learning in mathematics and science: the role of national standards in state policy
"A report of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and the Center for Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Education, National Research Council. Prepared for the National Education Goals Panel." Includes bibliographical references (p. 41-44).
- LCC: QA13
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 46 p. ; 28 cm.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching -- Standards -- United States -- States
- Science -- Study and teaching -- Standards -- United States -- States
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books