Includes bibliographical references and index. A holistic approach to understanding teaching and learning with ICT -- Integrating ICT in teaching and learning -- Learning and technology -- The enabled practitioner -- Creative designs for learning -- Discerning literacy -- "Aliens in the classroom 2" : when technology meets classroom life -- Connecting cultures : home and school uses of ICT -- Breaking into the curriculum : the impact of information technology on schooling -- Designs and theories for learning -- From "should be" and "can be" to "will be" : reflections and new directions on improving learning with ICTs.
- LCC: LB1028.5
- Dewey Decimal: 371.33/4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 242 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General AAS
- Computers & Internet -- General
- Computers & Internet -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Instruction Method -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Instruction Method -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- Specific Skills -- Science & Technology
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- General AAS
- Computer-assisted instruction
- Educational technology
- Information technology
- Education -- Effect of technological innovations on
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books